|Dates:||22 April - 31 May, 2020|
|Event venue:||Virtual Run / Anywhere|
|Categories:||VIRTUAL CHALLENGE RULE How do you go about with it? Choose one exercise to start your 4-minute routine : Push-ups Squats Jumping Jack Squats Burpees Follow this 4-minute sequence (8 sets of 20-second workout) : Workout for 20-second Rest for 10-second Repeat for 20-second Rest for 10-second Stop at 4-minute|
|Event type:||Virtual run / challenge (Accumulative)|
COVID-19 has greatly disrupted our lives. In Malaysia, everyone has to comply with ‘Movement Control Order’ (MCO in short) implemented by the government to contain the spread. We are down but we are not out. This first ever “MCO Virtual Challenge 2020” is testament to our absolute resilience to maintain a healthy life.
We understand the dreadful virus will stick around for a little longer to our liking and when MCO is finally lifted, we will still need to stay vigilant and observe safe distancing. Rather than staying idle being cooped up at home during MCO period, this 4-minute virtual challenge hopes to spur people including the couch-potato type to start exercising to build a strong defence against COVID-19. And best of all, it can be done in the comfort and safe environment of your own home.
Click on the video link which has our instructors demonstrating the safe & proper way of each exercise and the 4-minute sequence. While the intent is to encourage first timers to go easy with themselves by choosing one exercise type only, adrenalin-driven & fitter ones can go always for all four exercise types. To optimise high intensity workout, one can go for 5 repetitions for each exercise. Just enjoy the process!
VIRTUAL CHALLENGE RULE
How do you go about with it? Choose one exercise to start your 4-minute routine :
- Jumping Jack Squats
Follow this 4-minute sequence (8 sets of 20-second workout) :
- Workout for 20-second
- Rest for 10-second
- Repeat for 20-second
- Rest for 10-second
- Stop at 4-minute
Submission & Lucky Draw:
- Upload a nice sweaty picture of you as evidence that you have done one or all the exercise types to the link in your confirmation slip and our uniquely designed MCO Virtual Challenge medal and limited edition tee will be mailed to you in sometime in early July 2020.
- If you want to win one of our 20 prizes, upload the same sweaty picture to Instagram and include the hashtags ( #mcovc and #mco_virtual_challenge ) together with your booking ID (as in your confirmation email for our verification). Winners will be announced on 5 Jun 2020.
- Email your results to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your exercise does not stop here but it just a beginning to a new transformation for the better. Keep it going and going… and you can do it any way you feel like it when at home.
Available in: Malaysia
- Registration closes: 31 May 2020
- Run period: Any time until 31 May 2020
You can upload any runs done within this period, regardless the date of your registration.
- Upload closes: 31 May 2020
- Shipping starts on: 6 June 2020
Categories and Fees
Special Ramadan Promotion: RM48* (Until 23 May 2020)
Normal rate: RM58*
* Price excludes payment gateway and processing fee
** Free shipping.
- Race Apparel
- Finisher Medal
For questions regarding this event, please contact the organizer at: email@example.com